Sunday, September 28, 2008

JUST LEARNING

I am still learning how to put text in with the pictures, this will be a work in process, as Pres. Deiter Uchtdorf says: create something that didn't exist before. This blog and this camp are an attempt to follow that counsel. The boys love the tipi, the double fire pit is a great climbing rock wall, great to bounce balls down, the big swing to the right of the tipi, is made for adults also.

The sand box is in the grove of trees, the trampoline is buried in front of the swing set. In future posts we will show you all the activities being used!!!!!!! Doesn't it make you want to come and play......we love company!!

1 comments:

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ October 21, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

It makes me want to visit right now! I will even jump on the trampoline...only if Jeff Ganoe will jump with me! Yippee! I love you all and I love this page. Ginger Lovinna