Monday, November 24, 2008

BACK TO CAMP

I had said I would make this a site to show everyone what
camp was like and to keep everyone up to date on the Ganoes,
so here is a clip of one of the activities that the little
and big boys love... my father in law always had a tire
swing in New York when my girls were little, they have
great memories of it, riding with all their cousins, we
wanted to pass on that tradition, and now their boys
will have that same memory of a tire swing at Papas
with all their cousins. We have fit LOTS of kids on this
swing at the same time.. Everyone loves it.

3 comments:

Jeff Krebs December 4, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Cute pictures! Camp Geedapapa sure looks like fun. Hopefully we can bring our boys to enjoy sometime. Things are going well for us, I graduate in April and then we head up to Roseburg, Oregon to work for a small law firm. How is the rest of your fam? Did I hear Tiff is back in Ca? Love ya!!

Jaci Moore December 8, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Holy Cow it was awesome to hear from you guys. We love getting your Christmas cards. I always think of how awesome it was to see you guys last year. I see Liza and her family once in a while. Sorry to hear about your house on fire. Liza told me about it in Home Depot. We have a blog as well so you will have to look at it when you get a chance. Hope you are doing great! Stay in touch.

Love you guys,
Matt Jaci and Asher and soon to be twins!

Kelly Tillotson December 11, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

I love the christmas letter!! I'm a slacker, Im sending mine out tomorrow!! :)
Thanks for thinking of us :)

Love ya.