Monday, February 16, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!

It's been quite a week. Here is the evidence that I survived... It really is amazing what the body can take and how quickly it wants to fix itself. The Lords creations are
truly miracles. Thanks for all the love and support this week. The food, visits, thoughts and prayers have been wonderful, and we really appreciate it.

Drake also survived a free fall off the zipline face first, the photo does not
do the road rash justice. It really hurt, that snow had turned to ice, but he was a trooper, at least we didn't end up in the hospital for him.



Papa set up the tipi to sleep in with a movie and snacks for when I got home, The boys loved it.
I am in the dining room with a sign that says, Geeda's Suite..... they have been great helpers.
I sure am lucky for a great husband, mom, kids, grandkids, family and friends. Thanks to all of you who have made this easier for me....

2 comments:

Twigs & Twine Designs February 16, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Wow that picture of your back looks lots better then it did in the hospital. I know it does'nt feel better! We love you and you are ALWAYS in Jax and Noahs thought and prayers! Jax saw the tee pee and wants Papa to make him one at his house!

Idahoans February 18, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Wow! We hope and pray that you are healing quickly and can get back at soon.
I would like to talk to you sometime soon about helping me with some genealogy for an old friend. I thought I found what I needed but to my surprise it was someone else. We love you and will continue to pray for you-Scott & Jan