Thursday, October 2, 2008

SEVEN IS A GREAT NUMBER


Seven boys, who could ask for a better
blessing. Left to right: Brayden (Tiffs)
Cade (Hillarys) Jaxon & Noah (Lizas)
Clayton, Drake, and Levi (Tiffs).
They were all wearing their camp shirts with the camp logo on the back.
We try every year to have all of them together at least once. With Tiffany and Joseph moving back to CA that may become more difficult, but we will do our best... I never thought I could love so many boys, they far out number the girls and I now. I think its Jeffs payback for 4 women and 1 bathroom!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly Tillotson October 2, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

look at all those handsome boys!!!! your daughters sure make cute sons!

Kelly Tillotson October 2, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

i know you really wanted lower case to look like your sign, and i was trying to figure out how to do that...but then i thought you might just want the sign as your header...i hope you dont mind that i logged on and worked on it from my computer. i wont do that again if you'd rather me not--and if you want just the words, i can either fix it back to the way it was--or explain to you how to do it...just let me know!

Liv October 3, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

Hey Ganoes! Gail sent me your link, so now I will read your blog and keep up with you and all those stinkin cute grandsons. That's a LOT of boys. Wow. That's awesome!